After quite a long plane ride (actually three plane rides), we finally made it to the Philippines.
We arrived last night around 11:00 pm. The boys left for their basketball trip at 3:00 am...I can't imagine how tired they are! They will be gone until next Monday, so Val and I are on our own with the three kids until then.
It has been great to see Josh, Val and the girls. Both girls have grown up so much since we last saw them.
Today we just relaxed around the house and let the kids play. We were all quite tired, since we went to bed at 2 am and the kids got up at 6 am. Joey's schedule is a little off, but he seemed to go to bed well tonight, so hopefully he'll sleep all night!
Tomorrow we will try to be a little more adventurous and maybe do some shopping! :)
Thanks for all your prayers!
Mackenzie, Bella and Joey.
6 comments:
So glad that you all made the trip safely and are enjoying your reunion! Love seeing pics of all the kids together! I'm sure Kenz is thrilled! She talked to much about Joey when we saw her in New Jersey in March. So cute!
Be sure Val takes you to get a massage and pedi at some point...and when you get to Boracay, please, oh please have a mango shake for me and enjoy the sunset for us! You're going to have such a good time!
Looks like you are all having fun already! I hope you get rested up and adjusted to the new time quickly,,, I can't imagine how exhausted you are - glad to hear Joey did greag on the plan too, we were all praying about that! Can't wait to see more pictures!
So glad to hear you guys made it safely!
so glad you made it there safe and what an adorable young man you have. seems like he has grown a lot since last i checked in. hope you two ladies have fun with all the babies. I love it!
Those kids are the CUTEST!! I'm sure they will have a good time together...anybody else think that Joey will take his first steps while you're there?
I wouldn't be suprised if he took those all important steps while the is there. Who Knows? Hopefully someone will get a video of them! Hint! Hint! =) By the way I agree that those are the CUTEST kids ever!!!
Post a Comment