Happy 4th of July!! So, we didn't really celebrate Independence Day today (we ARE in the Philippines!), but we did dress the kids up in matching shirts for the day. We couldn't believe how well this picture turned out...Val did the entertaining while I snapped the picture. :) It might be worthy of a frame when we get home!
All three of the kids enjoyed bath time tonight. It's so cute to see them all in the tub together! Here's a run-down of tub time: Mackenzie spitting water on Joey, Joey hitting Bella in the head with tub toys, Bella sitting there perfectly innocent and content (unless Joey hits her really hard!)
I will probably post some more pictures in the morning of our trip to TGI-Friday's and the carousel.
By the way...Joey slept much better last night; so I'm hoping he is now back on his normal schedule!
By the way...Joey slept much better last night; so I'm hoping he is now back on his normal schedule!
1 comment:
The pictures are adorable!! Could you send them to me in an e-mail, in a larger file so I can print them off! I tried and they are blurry. I want to give Grammy some but would like her to be able to really see them!! =) Sorry to be a pain. =(
Love You
Post a Comment