Monday, July 9, 2007

More Massages

Joe got back from his basketball trip today. It was great to see him, and Joey was very excited to see his daddy. Joe, me, Josh, Val and Johnny all went to the spa (third time for me!) Joe and I got the Presidential package, so we had our own private room with a Jacuzzi tub, full body massages, and foot massages...all in all about 3 1/2 hours. It was wonderful!



Here's a shot of the room with the foot massage chairs and Jacuzzi. There was another room attached with two massage tables...again, AMAZING!




And for all you grandparents out there...here are some more pictures of the kids!




Tomorrow we are all going to the mall with the kids. Val and I are excited to have a few extra hands helping us now with the kids. We are hoping that when the kids get up at 5:30 am (as the trend seems to be this week), Joe and Josh will get up with them. I'm not so sure that's going to happen!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea for massages! so glad you could do that together. that picture of you and joe is so cute!
glad the boys are back with you - have a great time! when do you go to the beach?

Anonymous said...

so jealous of the spa time! I keep thinking we need to plan a trip over there just for that! :)

~Sarah

Michelle said...

We go to the beach Wednesday through Saturday. We can't wait! Mango shakes and white sand here we come!! :)

Elisa Seaba said...

WOW How nice!! I'm jealous!! Glad the guys made it back safely! Enjoy the rest of your trip!