We took Joey to the park a few days ago. He's still not quite big enough to really enjoy it, but he still had fun!
It was hard to get Joey to look at the camera because there was a little girl swinging on the swing next to him...hmmmmm. :)

One of Joey's favorite places to be is on top of Daddy's shoulders.

Joey loves to pretend to "talk" on the phone now. He also likes to push the buttons and see the phone light up...he's called a few random places before I could grab the phone!

He gets very excited when he hears someone talking to him! (Okay...so I know my child looks like a poor homeless waif in this dirty onesie...I really do dress him in good clothes every day!)

My good friend, Christine, who lives in Arkansas, was in Nebraska for a day this week. She stopped by with her kids, Jakin and Anna. My friend, Jairin, who actually lives in Paris, also came by! It was so good to catch up.
We couldn't get the three of them to pose for a picture...this is the best I could get!

One of Joey's favorite places to be is on top of Daddy's shoulders.
Joey loves to pretend to "talk" on the phone now. He also likes to push the buttons and see the phone light up...he's called a few random places before I could grab the phone!
He gets very excited when he hears someone talking to him! (Okay...so I know my child looks like a poor homeless waif in this dirty onesie...I really do dress him in good clothes every day!)
My good friend, Christine, who lives in Arkansas, was in Nebraska for a day this week. She stopped by with her kids, Jakin and Anna. My friend, Jairin, who actually lives in Paris, also came by! It was so good to catch up.
We couldn't get the three of them to pose for a picture...this is the best I could get!
2 comments:
i'm a little jealous that chris got to see you!
love the onesie... maybe i should take you shopping for some new clothes for joey : )
Good grief, Joey looks like a little prince in his onesie compared to my sweaty girls!
I love your shelf bins! Those are GREAT and I love the colors.
That's wonderful that you got to see Chris, Jairin and the kids!
Post a Comment