Jake and Katie came down to our house for a few days his past week. Jake's "weekend" is in the middle of the week, so we got to have a mid-week break! :)
I think I will forever love taking pictures of these two cuties since they are so close in age! We actually got asked a few times while we were out if they were twins. They are very similar in size and in what they do (although Naomi has four teeth and Norah has none.)
Aunt Katie let Joey take pictures with her camera. She is able to put it on a setting of either taking a picture by looking at the screen on the back or looking through the viewfinder. When she gave Joey the camera, he lifted his eye to the actual viewfinder and asked why he couldn't see anything. I love this because most people try to take a picture with my camera look at the back and wonder why they can't see to take a picture, rather than looking through the viewfinder. Maybe he'll be a photographer?!
Kylah really was sweet with the little two girls.
I think Kylah looks so old in this picture. Maybe it's because this picture makes it looks like she doesn't have a chubby face. :)
We went to Jump Zone to run off some energy. Unfortunately they have changed the rules, so adults are no longer able to go on the slides with the kids. So, we weren't able to let Joe and Jake run off their energy. :)
We went to Jump Zone to run off some energy. Unfortunately they have changed the rules, so adults are no longer able to go on the slides with the kids. So, we weren't able to let Joe and Jake run off their energy. :)
These two had fun with toys on the ground. Like Katie said in her post, each one wanted what the other one had.
4 comments:
So fun! I love how they are the same size with the same developments! Friends for life! :) That's great that you guys had a fun visit. Are you feeling better?
We had so much fun too! I love that picture of us with the babies. Norah looks especially cute in it. We can't wait to come again.
I totally did not recognize that picture of Kylah!!! I seriously thought before I read the caption, "Who was the big girl at their house?? - a cousin?" She looks way too old!!! : )
Really...a soccer shirt on Joey!
Post a Comment