Kylah's hair is finally long enough for pigtails!! Ok, not real pigtails, but I got two separate pieces of hair to stay in clips in the back. I think it's adorable. She has actually left them in! (I think she forgot they are there.) She had another one on the top of her head too, but she wasn't leaving that one in.
This is one of the many reasons I have always wanted a daughter. My mom will tell you how much I have always loved doing hair...mine, my friends, girls I have babysat for.
How cute is that?! (And, yes, those are cute little curls in the back of her head. I'm not really sure where they come from. I have straight hair---unless I scrunch it like crazy---, Joe has really straight hair, and all of our parents have straight hair. Hmmm... I think my brother Aaron had curly hair when he was little, so maybe it's in the genes somewhere.
And just because I haven't posted any pictures of my fastly growing son since we've been home, here he is...
He seemed so much older when we got back from our trip. He is really working on pronouncing words correctly. He works really hard at it, and when he .gets it right he is so excited. Today he spent about 30 minutes sitting up in our tree like a big boy just pulling off some bark. I love seeing him do so many fun things, but I also miss the little boy...if that makes any sense.

4 comments:
yay! I love her pigtails and we're excited to see you guys next week :-)
I love her pigtails!! I can't believe how old she looks with them in her hair!! The curls are so sweet!
Joey - what a stud. Such a handsome boy.
(Mere - not David : ) )
You know, if you just have another boy, then you can start all over with "little boy" stuff, while enjoying Joey's big boy activity.
Kylah's pigtails are adorable! It makes her look like a such a little girl. Mackenzie and Bella had that outfit too. Wait...did I give it to you?
My first thought was that Kylah looks like Bella in those pictures. Very cute!!
P.S. Uncle Aaron still has curly hair...he just doesn't let you see it :)
Post a Comment