Kylah was quite the little cutie today. I love when I know that Joe will come home and just think she looked adorable. Today was one of those days!
Kylah had her 12 month check up today (even though she is over 13 months old.)
Here are her stats:
Height--31 inches (90%)
Weight--20 pounds, 9 ounces (40%)
Head Circumference--18.5 inches (85 %)
Here are her stats:
Height--31 inches (90%)
Weight--20 pounds, 9 ounces (40%)
Head Circumference--18.5 inches (85 %)
It is so hard to get a good picture of Joey and Kylah together, but this attempt was ok.
And look at this little angel face.

Who would have known he was going to be a little terror at his 3 year check up today?! He has never had any problems going to the doctor before, but today he wanted nothing to do with getting checked out; he didn't even want to be weighed!
I think he is remembering the times I had to swab his throat to see if he had strep throat. He thought everything his doctor was doing was going to hurt. (He didn't even get shots today!) The funny thing is, his doctor never has swabbed his throat; I'm the only one who has. Anyway, I was that parent with the kid who thrashes around and won't let the doctor do anything. Fortunately I'm not that parent who does nothing about it. Joey was being held with my death grip so he would hold still to let her do what she needed to do. Good thing he only has to go once a year. Hopefully by next year he'll remember that he likes going to the doctor!
Here are Joey the Terror's stats:
Height--37.5 inches (60 %)
Weight--32.2 pounds (50%)
(hard to know how accurate these are considering he wouldn't be still to let the nurse do it!)
Here are Joey the Terror's stats:
Height--37.5 inches (60 %)
Weight--32.2 pounds (50%)
(hard to know how accurate these are considering he wouldn't be still to let the nurse do it!)
5 comments:
You aren't alone. I've been THAT mom a time or two. =)
I love Kylah's little outfit! That headband is adorable.
i'm "that mom" on a regular basis :) i love that little headband and both the grins couldn't get any cuter!
What a great photo of Kylah! Love the outfit! That was one of my favorites - so girlie! : ) How did Joey get so old looking?? My goodness.
Not to rub it in your face - but I've NEVER been that mom. Oh wait... yes I have - multiple times!! One example comes to mind when Audrey had to get shots, Connor was climbing all over the office chairs (after being told not to) and fell off at the same time that Audrey was screaming because of her shots. Connor proceeded to scream because he nailed his forehead on the corner of the metal trash can!!! What a nightmare! ...so I understand! : )
one more post... 12 days!!!!! AHHHHH!!! : )
Post a Comment