Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Y-U-M-M-Y

Joey thinks it's such a treat when I drive through McDonald's drive-thru for a kiddie ice cream cone (free!). Kylah got her first experience with her very own ice cream cone! She didn't quite know what to do with it at first, but it didn't take her long!

I made them finish their cones on the front steps, because they were both quite messy. :)


She loves it...and I love those yummy cheeks!




These are the kind of things we do for fun around here. Yup, those are Joey's underwear on their heads! Joey especially thought this was so funny.


Having a little "moment" together. :)


Joey has a new thing with always wanting to hold Kylah---which Kyah is not too fond of. I let him hold her at times, but lately he's actually been trying to pick her up off the floor. I quickly let him know that wasn't going to fly.


If anyone wants to come play with us, we have plenty of underwear to go around! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it about time for you two to go on a date night? : ) we will come anytime!

Gram said...

PDC! (Pretty darn cute)

Meredith Adair said...

They are going to love this when they get older! : )

Amy said...

Cute. :) Gotta love the ice cream cones in the summer!

Anonymous said...

Next time I come up to see you all, not only do I expect the grand tour[Joey's room], but a pair of underware for my head. Love you All Grammy

The Bishop's Wife said...

I LOVE the little moment together picture. They are so adorable!