Joe got home at 5:30 tonight, which may be normal for some people, but we're used to him getting home at 7:30. So, we had some fun together before dinner. (And we did skip choir practice because Joe said his throat was still too sore to sing...sounded like a good excuse for me not to go either.) :)
Joey rode his "mo-go-cycle."
I love the look of pure joy on his face as he is riding.
Ever since last summer, Joe has been trying to get Joey to ride all the way down the hill with him in the wagon. Joey has never wanted to do it before---a little too scary. Tonight Joey asked Joe if they could go down the hill in the wagon. Joe was more than happy to. I'm pretty sure he had just as much fun--if not more--than Joey did.
All set to go!

Ever since last summer, Joe has been trying to get Joey to ride all the way down the hill with him in the wagon. Joey has never wanted to do it before---a little too scary. Tonight Joey asked Joe if they could go down the hill in the wagon. Joe was more than happy to. I'm pretty sure he had just as much fun--if not more--than Joey did.
All set to go!
On your marks; get set; GO!!
Could you see them all the way at the bottom of the hill in that last picture?!
They both had a blast! (And we both told Joey over and over that he can never ride anything in the street alone, ever.)
Kylah and I just sat in our lawn and watched the boys have their fun.
Where'd they go?
By the way...do I get some sort of prize for blogging three days in a row?!
5 comments:
I was going to comment on how impressed I was! Love all the updates! But seriously, I know you're competitive and all, but you don't have to try to hit 300 this week! :)
Yes- you do get a prize! :) I love the posts!
I was going to say "way to go" on the daily posts! Keep 'em coming. We love seeing our niece and nephew everyday!
Joey's look of pure excitement is awesome! What a cool bike. The girls love it. =)
Love, love love the picture of Kylah looking off...that is adorable!! Joey is really looking like his daddy! Looks like he was having a blast!
Even I could see them[Joe and Joey] all the way down the street. What a ride!!!! When I get there IIIIII'll sit and watch with Kylah. Gotchayou thought I'd ride with the boys. No way Jose. Love you Grammy
Post a Comment