Well, I got another person hooked on my hair dresser!
For Mother's Day, we decided we would treat my mom to a haircut (which she said she wanted.) My hairdresser is the best. She will tell you what will look good on you and do it.
My mom was really pleased with the results...so was I!
Before:
(this is all we had because we forgot to take a real "before" picture before leaving.)
For Mother's Day, we decided we would treat my mom to a haircut (which she said she wanted.) My hairdresser is the best. She will tell you what will look good on you and do it.
My mom was really pleased with the results...so was I!
Before:
(this is all we had because we forgot to take a real "before" picture before leaving.)
After:
Cute, huh?!
So, if anyone else needs a good hairdresser, my lady is awesome! (Mere thinks so too!)
So, if anyone else needs a good hairdresser, my lady is awesome! (Mere thinks so too!)
3 comments:
Your Mom looks great!!! Love her - your mom and your hair dresser! : )
Mere (not David)
Do you think she'd do a house-call to the PI?
Looks great Connie!!!
I'm in desperate need of someone who will tell me what looks good on me. Will she come to New Jersey?
The haircut looks great on her!
Post a Comment