Thursday, March 29, 2012

Up, up, and away

It used to make me nervous. He's done it with three kids, so I'm pretty used to it now. 

And they all love it. I mean, really, just zoom in and look at her face. Pure joy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought Kylah and Norah some matching shirts the other day (Walmart...good deal, cute colors, cute shirts!)  Kylah loves seeing Norah look like her.

So cute.
 Unfortunately I remembered why I didn't put Kylah in many skirts until she walked. The back of Norah's little thighs were red and all scratched up by the end of the day because of the way she scoots. It didn't really seem to bother her, but it looked bad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, great tossing pics! Those basketball-playing daddy's sure get some height on those tosses!

Such cute pics of the girls all matchy matchy! It made me nostalgic about when my girls were those ages. It was 4 years ago, but feels like yesterday! Time goes too fast!

Katie said...

Oh man. My feet tingled when I opened up your page and saw Norah up in the air. I can't believe they like that. I'm quite certain that should be scary, not fun. And Norah looks so old in that last picture. I can't wait to see her. It been a while...

Sassytimes said...

Aw, my kids LOVE being thrown up in the air too. Adrenaline rush. ;)

Love the matching shirts.