Today was supposed to be almost 70 degrees, so the kids and I decided to head to the park. Apparently I forgot to read the entire forecast. It was pretty windy...like 20-40 mph winds. We still had fun at the park; we just didn't stay as long as originally planned. :)
The kids always love taking a picnic lunch to the park!
And Norah loves to swing the whole time. She is happy as can be in that swing! (Even though I know she looks a little unsure here...)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This past weekend Joe's dad was here to start plumbing the Adair's new house (how cool is that?!) Anyway, since Joe and Dave were his "helpers", we sent Joey and Connor out there to help as well. I don't have any pictures, but Joey came back so dirty that I'm sure he had to have had a blast!
The kids were so tired that night (so were the big boys!). :)
All of the big kids were vegged out in front of the TV.
Joey went to bed at 7 that night and slept until 8 the next morning! Gotta love that fresh air!


1 comment:
Holy Cow I can't believe you were at the park today. I'm glad no one was blown away and that you still had fun. That is so cool that Joey gets to help Jody. What great memories!
Post a Comment