Saturday, March 24, 2012

bike ride

 Today was a beautiful day, 70's and sunny! We headed out to the trails by our house. Joe pushed the stroller today so I could ride his bike with Joey. Kylah hasn't been too fond of her bike (even though we got her a new one) so she just walked with Joe. Joey and I would take off and ride ahead and then eventually head back to meet up with Joe and the girls. I think he thought it was pretty fun that we could just ride our bikes fast and not wait for anyone.  Towards the end he wanted to keep going to see if the trail we were on would meet up with the museum (which it did), and then we took a different way home. He made it all the way...what a trooper!

 Yesterday was rainy and chilly, so the kids and I headed to Fun City (think ChuckeeCheese without the big Mouse) for a little indoor playtime. They get to "pretend" on the rides when I take them, but they seem to have a good time anyway! :)
Joey got in with Norah.

 Last night we had some friends from church over. Their oldest boy is Joey's age, and they waited to start him for kindergarten just like we did, so Joey and Dayson are the oldest in their classes at church.  We also got them on the same baseball team this summer, so they've enjoyed spending more time together.
 Joey and Dayson played his army game together.

Joey was teaching Dayson how to snap the rubberband.

They also have a little girl, Brynlee, who is a year younger than Kylah (but has been fully pottytrained for over 6 months...sigh...)
Her and Kylah have a lot of fun together too.

1 comment:

Gram said...

What a great pic of you & Joey!