Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Will you be mine?

 Joe and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day. I would rather he surprise me with flowers on a different day (like he did a few weeks ago!)

Anyway, he did ask Kylah to be his Valentine. :)
He brought her home three red roses. She was so surprised and happy! Good job, daddy!

How cute are these matching PJ's on the girls? If I had a lot of money, I would buy them a ton of stuff that matches. However, I am too cheap not to use hand-me-downs for Norah, so her and Kylah don't get to match very often.

I love this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I know! I'm a sucker for the matchy-matchy stuff. I didn't think I would be, but the moment Bella was born, I was all about matching clothes for her and Kenz! =)

Kylah looks pretty thrilled to get roses from her #1 guy!