Connor invited Joey over for a sleepover last Thursday night, so we thought it would be fun opportunity to have Audrey spend the night here. How cute are these little girls in their jammies?!
They had a great time together.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe shows Joey that he knows how to play Mario Brothers too!
Joe's parents came up for a few days this past weekend. I had to study quite a bit (I have boards on Thursday!!), but it was nice to have them around.
Norah is playing her ball popper with Nana.
And relaxing with Grandpa!
Sunday night was Christine's 30th birthday, so we celebrated by going out with no kids! It was nice to have grandparents here to babysit. :)
We headed to Outback, and enjoyed dinner together and ice cream afterwards.
2/3 are 30 now...Meredith's time is coming in just a few short months! :)
Gotta love TCBY...and all the fun toppings!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today was just a beautiful day. The kids and I headed to a local lake that has a fun path all the way around the lake and a fun park.
Joey did great riding his bike.
We brought Kylah's bike to ride (which is actually Joey's old little bike), but she was not doing too well on it (whining and saying it was too hard.) I got pretty frustrated at her, and we ended up leaving her bike on the side and getting it later. When we went back to pick it up I realized that both of the tires don't have air in them and look kind of broken...that may have been why it was so hard for her to ride! Oops... Looks like there may be a new bike in her future! :)
She did enjoy riding in the SINGLE stroller with Norah for part of the time!
I have to take my boards on Thursday morning, so I have been trying to study as much as possible. I don't think I will ever actually feel completely prepared. Good thing I only have to do this every 6 years!!
2 comments:
Love the jammies. Those two look so sweet together in the stroller. I can't believe they both fit! Good Luck on your boards. I know you'll do great.
The stroller pick is so funny! They look cute in it together. That path looks SO nice! I can't wait to get some new running routes when I get to the US. That one looks wonderful! Audrey and Kylah look adorable in their jammies! I can't wait to see my kids in footy jammies again!
Post a Comment