Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pictures

Here's Joey with his other classmates all lined up. They kept the kids sitting the whole time, which didn't make for the greatest pictures, but I'm sure that was the best option for so many 3-5 year olds.

Joey's a ham on stage. He kept looking around until he spotted us, and then we got the biggest smile! :)

And here he is performing his solo. So serious and cute.

After his program he came running over to us so excited. He proceeded to ask Connor about 20 times if Connor heard him sing his solo..."did you hear me sing? Did you hear me in the microphone? Did you hear me in those speakers? Did you hear me?..." Connor was a good sport and was excited for Joey.

They had a Santa there. Connor and Joey were both a little timid to go sit on Santa's lap until I suggested they go sit on his lap together. I didn't want to pay the money for a portrait, so I snapped this one! :)

Kylah wanted no part of Santa. She wouldn't even come over on that side of the room until Grandpa promised her he wouldn't put her down. She did wave to Santa from her vantage point with Grandpa.


Our family of four. (Not too long until this will be a family of five!)

Joey's littlest fans. We were so excited that Mere and the kids came to watch and cheer on Joey (Dave would have been there too, but he was sick.)

Joey also had some out of town guests come! Grandpa and Nana and Grammy drove down just for the performance and dinner afterwards, and then drove back to Kansas. We were so excited they made the drive just to see Joey. He is one blessed little guy! (I know my parents would have driven for it as well if their drive wasn't 12 hours! I'm pretty sure my mom contemplated flying here for it, but probably not worth it for a 30 minute performance.) :) I did get a lot of good video footage for them.

Grammy gave Joey a dollar after his performance. Joe said that this is what his great-grandma did for him when he was growing up. Too cute!

Loving on Grammy.

All smiles with Grandpa and Nana. Thanks again for coming, Jody and Jennifer! It meant a lot to us!

3 comments:

christine said...

SO CUTE!!! He could not looker any sweeter in his little outfit!! And how cool of Joe's family to come down! What a fun night!

Meredith Adair said...

Joey did such a good job!! He was absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love everyone's Christmas outfits. Joey did such a great job on his solo. We've been listening to it over and over and we love it!