Sunday, September 20, 2009

Go Chiefs!

What do you do when the Chiefs' game is on at the same time as we should be eating lunch??? Everyone eats downstairs! The kids thought it was great. I think Joey's eaten in front of the TV a total of two times before, and Kylah's never gotten to do it. (And Joe and I never eat in front of the TV...if you don't count almost every night after the kids are in bed!) :)

Here they are eating and intently watching the game.


Gotta love the blanket under them. It reminds me of Friday night pizza nights when I was growing up!


Reading time with daddy.


Kylah is starting to get old enough that Joey and her can actually play together sometimes. We love it! Jumping on Joey's bed is one of the things they love to do together.


I love how precious they look together.


Kylah is doing much better today. No more fevers and she seems to be getting her energy back. We are so thankful! We have to get her better because we have a trip to Arkansas coming up this weekend. I think Mere and I have finagled a way to have some girl time without any kids!

1 comment:

Andy and Kelly said...

too cute. can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!