Kylah is up to taking three steps all by herself! She'll stand up by herself and look around to make sure someone is watching her and applauds her efforts. :)
Pausing to take a look at Dora.
I still have to concentrate pretty hard to do this walking stuff.
Oops...good thing I have a soft tush!
I'm going to take a little breather and suck my fingers. (Notice the other hand on her belly button which is a must. She gets mad at me if I put a onsie on her!)
Forget the walking...scooting is way faster!
6 comments:
So funny that she has to keep a hand on her belly button! How adorable.
Way to go Kylah!
The belly button thing cracks me up. I have a niece that did the exact same thing, and was never happy with onesies! Way to go on the walking Kylah, and we are so glad you are all better!
That is funny about the hand on her belly! :) I have two neices that suck those two fingers :)
Yeah for walking!
Way to go Kylah!! I'd like to see that on Skype soon!! Happy 16 months today...hope you're feeling better
Great job Kylah! You're such a big girl!! Love her fingers and tummy... so adorable!
Yeah Kylah!!! Her hair is such a cute length!! Both of my girls like their belly buttons, especially Anna! How funny!! Can't wait to see you soon!! :)
Post a Comment