Tonight I witnessed the sweetest thing Joey has done to Kylah to date.
I was putting Kylah to bed in her room, just rocking her in the chair. Joey came in the door (in a burst of energy like usual). He realizes I am rocking Kylah. He gets quiet and comes over to the side of me right by Kylah's face. He starts singing to her in a sweet voice and gently rubs her cheek: "Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sle-ep my sister." He was pretty much on key too. Seriously, so sweet. And, Joe walked in while Joey was singing to Kylah, so he got to witness it too.
5 comments:
Oh my, that's precious!! I can't totally picture it.
PS: I like your shout-out to Friends on your post titles. Funny!
Sorry, that was supposed to read "I CAN totally picture it." =)
so sweet! And i am liking the Friends titles too :)
Made me tear up (imagine that)
He is so sweet!! Watch out girls when that boy gets older!
Post a Comment