Saturday, June 30, 2007

Off to the Philippines!

Well, we leave in just a few hours to go to the Philippines. Please pray for a safe trip for us...especially the long flight with Joey! I'll keep the blog updated while I am there!

3 comments:

Elisa Seaba said...

Will definately be praying for you guys! Have a great trip! Hope Joey does really well for you.

Anonymous said...

YEY! We'll see you in about 10 hours from right now (which is depressing, since you've already been en route for about 13...yuck!)

Anyway, Connie, nothing to worry about!! =) I'm going to take great care of your daughter and grandbaby. I can't speak much for Joe...he's in Josh's hands for the first week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Val...I'll remember that...I'm such a worry wart! You guys have a GREAT time!! We're praying for all of you and for the guys and their testimony and witness.
Love, Connie