HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM and DAD!
My mom and dad are celebrating their 30th anniversary today. They are celebrating it in style...in Cancun! I'm a little jealous, but they definitely deserve a nice vacation all by themselves. My parents have been such awesome role models for me, and I love them so much. Congratulations!
My mom and dad are celebrating their 30th anniversary today. They are celebrating it in style...in Cancun! I'm a little jealous, but they definitely deserve a nice vacation all by themselves. My parents have been such awesome role models for me, and I love them so much. Congratulations!
1 comment:
OK, get your windows measured and colors in mind and we'll go fabric shopping as soon as you get here. We can have a seamstress make whatever you want and have them done before you leave! Or, you could just take the fabric home and put our mother-in-law to work. =) There are a million cool styles of curtains out there, but I'm (so far) just doing really basic looking ones.
Jennifer sent me two videos of Joey dancing and scooting. It's so cute!
Tell your parents Happy 30th!
Post a Comment