Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017

We had Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year. Joe's parents came down so it was a nice small dinner. 
We had a lot of helpers in the kitchen. :)



The boys helped some and then went to play their DS.

Lots of card games were played as well.

I forgot to get a picture of our meal, but it was delicious!
We had turkey, Italian sausage stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, creamed corn, cheesy broccoli, and cranberry sauce.
And Nana brought some homemade pies for dessert!

Both Joe and I worked on Friday, but then we headed up early Saturday morning to go have dinner with the rest of the Manthe clan. 
 We only had half of the brothers and families so it wasn't a complete reunion, but it was fun to be with those that were there!
The cousins always have a great time together.

I stole a picture with my Kylah.

More games were played. 

 And football was watched.

And more games. Isn't baby Thomas so cute sitting with the big boys?!?

Nana found enough energy after dinner to put up her tree. The girls were very excited.

These two are still twin cousins...sometimes I can't tell them apart from behind!

Decorating the tree.

Norah finally lost her first tooth!! She's been waiting so long to lose a tooth!

Since we won't be together for Christmas we did a little Christmas celebration the next morning (well, Jennifer was prepared...I was not prepared so I didn't have gifts ready for the grandparents!!)
Jennifer made Trystyn and Trinity a stocking with their name on it which was so sweet.

Waiting in the morning to open presents. We made them even eat breakfast first! :)





And then they got to open their stockings too.

Joey and Trystyn both took their new yo-yo's to church with them.

We loved getting to meet little Ella. She's a little mommy's girl right now, but she'll come around in no time and realize Aunt Michelle is her favorite. :)

I love this cousin picture.

And our first family picture with Trinity and Trystyn.


No comments: