Monday, November 20, 2017

Cutting down the Christmas tree

 I knew we were going to have a very busy Thanksgiving week and weekend, so I begged Joe to let us get at least our Christmas tree set up before Christmas. He is usually a strict no-tree-until-after-Thanksgiving person. But he agreed!
We bundled up and went with the Adams to pick out a tree. We found trees that were side by side!
It was also fun for Trinity and Trystyn to get to do this with us since they have never done it before.

Everyone took a turn sawing. And then Joe finished it off.

Such a cute little clan carting the trees back.

It was nice to have extra hands to help set up the tree.

Everyone took turn hanging ornaments. 

I'm the official passer-outer, just like my mom was. No one is allowed to touch my ornament bin!!

And it's done!

No comments: