Thursday, December 4, 2014

decorating

On Sunday night after we had gotten home from Nebraska (and had a nap!), we went and got a Christmas tree. I love having a real tree, and Joe complies. :)
 
The kids are always so excited to hang their ornaments on the tree. We have a hodge-podge of handmade ornaments and store bought ornaments. I love it. 

I gave the kids free reign this year to put the ornaments wherever they wanted. Joey was pretty good about dispersing them around the tree.
 
Norah hung all of hers pretty much in the same spot.

Kylah got to put the star on top of the tree this year. 

I've been a little slower to get in the Christmas spirit this year for some reason, but I've been playing Christmas music nonstop and enjoying looking at the lights on our Christmas tree, so I'm getting there! Unfortunately I haven't done any shopping...
 
I am enjoying an Advent book we are doing as a family the month of December called Unwrapping the Greatest Gift. Meredith bought the book for her family to do too, so we are enjoying knowing the Adairs are doing it with us while they're in Australia!

2 comments:

Gram said...

Are they enjoying the Advent calendar?

Meredith Adair said...

I think it's adorable that Kylah is wearing her glasses! :)