Joey got to be the ringbearer in a good friend's wedding this past month. He was so handsome and did a great job. He has been a ringbearer several times before, and wonders why he never gets to carry the actual ring on his pillow. Well, since he was older this time (and hopefully more responsible), he got to carry the ACTUAL wedding rings on his pillow this time. It was adorable to see him hand the rings to the groom and bride at just the right time during the ceremony.
It's always fun to get a family picture when we're all dressed up.
Love these three little munchkins.
And how do I get them to give me good smiles for the camera?????
I promise them I'll take a silly-face picture after the real picture. :)
Norah has this amazing ability to cross only one of her eyes (I think she inherited this ability from her Aunt Val...)
1 comment:
Yay, you're back!!! Haha, I forgot that I had that superpower! Norah looks so adorably goofy in that pic. :) Studies have shown that that ability means you are extra smart!
Ps: I love your winter coat!
Post a Comment