Monday, November 24, 2014

I'm BACK!!!

Well, due to our non-functioning and SUPER slow computer at home, I have slacked on the blogging lately. But, apparently we were missed, so I'm going to catch up! (Before the holidays when I'll have a lot more blogging to do!)
 
First I'll catch up on Halloween. Not my favorite holiday, but the kids enjoy dressing up and getting candy (and who are we kidding...I eat most of their candy after they go to bed at night...)
We had a fairy ballerina, Clark Kent, and Spider girl.

The people at Joe's office always dress up if Halloween falls on a work day, but they have a very hard time getting Joe to dress up. They finally got him to dress up. He was Clark Kent (thus the reason Joey wanted to be Clark Kent that night.)

 
After a yummy dinner, we headed out with the Adair's and Fox's to trick-or-treat. 
 
 
Thankfully we had six adults, because we had some fast big kids and some slower little kids to keep up with. But we didn't lose anyone, so that's a win for the night!

It had been warm all week, but of course it got cold on Halloween.

We were all bundled up.

These two little people are some of my favorite littles together. They are so cute.

I'm going to keep catching up, so you may even get more than one blog post in a day!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ohmygoodness! Joey makes the cutest little clark kent. That is so so cute.