Now that Joey and Kylah are both in school, Norah and I have had much more time alone together for the past few weeks. I am with her during the day on Tuesdays and Fridays. It has really been fun. Norah is not one to play by herself for any prolonged period of time (like her big brother Joey...), but she has become my little sidekick. As long as I give her a "job" to do, she'll let me get a few things done around the house. Dora is always a fall-back too. :)
But, it's also been fun just to hang out with her and play. She loves the park, and she loves when I take her there alone so I can push her on the swing for however long she wants. :) I can see how the baby gets a little spoiled....
She looks so old in this picture!
Her new saying is "I have a pony tail like you, mommy." I love that her hair is long enough to do so many fun things with it!
In this picture Norah was really wanting Simba to come and "cubble" with her on the couch, but he wasn't at first. Finally when she stopped calling him he hopped up there. She was so happy and kept petting him. So cute.

.jpg)
1 comment:
It's good to hear Norah is getting spoiled a little. Everybody deserves a little every now and then.
Post a Comment