We have really been enjoying our summer around here. Joey and Kylah made a "Summer List" with their babysitter, and we've already gotten to mark off some things!
Last week when the girls were gone, I took Joey and a few of his friends to the new water park in a nearby town. It was fun to be able to go on the slides and swim with the boys since they were all knew how to swim.
See?! Lunch again in the back of my car! :)
We've done a little "tap dancing". :)
Norah gets a hold of my phone quite often, and I love to randomly find self portraits of her like this.
Fun with friends Kennedy and Trinity at the splash park.
Earlier this week the kids and I went blueberry picking. We did this last summer, and wanted to do it again this year. Joey was an awesome picker. Kylah did well at the beginning and then got a little tired and hot. Norah lasted about 10 minutes and then had had enough!
But we came home with about 10 pounds of blueberries, so I think it was a success!
I'm looking forward to more fun times with my kiddos this summer and marking more things off our list!
.jpg)







1 comment:
That's a great idea to make a list of thing to do for the summer. I will have to remember that. What are you gonna do with all those blueberries?! You will have to do a separate post on that.
Post a Comment