Thursday, June 27, 2013

iPhone pictures

Every once in a while I capture some great pictures on my iPhone. Some of you have seen this on Facebook, but for the purposes of documenting (and hopefully one day printing out this whole blog!), I wanted to put this sweet picture on here. 

That picture was on the way home from church on Sunday. Joey is always so sweet to Norah. She's not always sweet back to him (poking him in the face, frowning at him, pushing him away...), but he is always the first to comfort her and make sure she is happy and ok.  He even feels bad for her when she's crying and throwing a fit, and I have to remind him that she doesn't get what she wants when she throws a fit! 
Sweet brother!!

Kylah actually took this next picture. She sometimes grabs my phone and I find a ton of pictures on it that she took. Well, I saw this one, and I thought it was beautiful. Somehow she got Norah in pretty good focus while the rest of the background is blurry. I love it!

1 comment:

Gram & Papa said...

What a special young man he is...we are so proud of him