I've been meaning to start teaching Joey piano lessons. My good friend, Amy, who is an amazing piano teacher told me which piano books I should get to start teaching him the basics.
Unfortunately, I haven't yet bought the books.
So, tonight when he wanted to learn how to play Mary Had a Little Lamb, I had to improvise. :)
He thought it was pretty cool!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love that my kids love to read books.
And I love that Joey can actually read the words in a book to Norah! :)
We are looking forward to Kylah's school Christmas program tomorrow night. She has a solo, and we are excited to see her perform!



2 comments:
I can't wait to see a clip of Kylah's solo! :) I bet she's so sweet and adorable up there singing!
Joey & Norah look so precious reading the book together. They sure do have a special bond. Love the way she has her hand on Joey's head in the next post.
Joey, you look so grown up playing the piano!
Post a Comment