Whew...what a weekend! We have moved (most things) into our new house. We are loving the extra space already, but we still have a lot of boxes to unpack!
But, first things first.
Joey and Kylah had their school Christmas program on Tuesday night.
Kylah was front and center, so we got some great pictures of her. Kylah sang her little heart out. It was fun to see her perform. She was so serious, and she knew every word and every action.
Joey also did great. He was in the back, so it was a little bit more difficult to get a good picture of him. But, he is a little performer, too, and did all the actions!
Joey sang in a little trio. He did great, of course! The microphone wasn't very loud, but you can hear him if you listen really closely.
Kylah was so much fun to watch. This video really says it all...
Joey and Kylah had some great supporters come watch them.
Nana drove all the way from Kansas just to see the (30 minute) concert! Somehow I managed to forget to get a picture of her with the kids, but we appreciated that she drove 4 hours both ways to come see them perform!
The Adair's came to watch too.
Joey is always excited to see Connor.
Joey and Kylah had some great supporters come watch them.
Nana drove all the way from Kansas just to see the (30 minute) concert! Somehow I managed to forget to get a picture of her with the kids, but we appreciated that she drove 4 hours both ways to come see them perform!
The Adair's came to watch too.
Joey is always excited to see Connor.
What beautiful little girls Kylah and Audrey are!
And Matty is always loving to Norah! (You can see Nana in the background holding Norah...that's the only picture I got!)
The three cutest kids I know!
3 comments:
That is so fun. I love that the little girl behind Joey is singing away. Hasn't she ever heard of a solo?
Have I ever mentioned that I think Kylah is ADORABLE! Gosh, she looks so darn cute singing her heart out.
Umm, that first picture has a person's back/ ponytail that could totally pass for mine. Just sayin'
Great job, Joey & Kylah!! Wish we could have been there. Happy unpacking!! :)
Sweet, I can't wait to see pics of your new place! That's great that you can spread out a little more now.
Love the christmas program pics! Katie's right, that could be her in the first photo! Funny.
Super cute videos! J and K are great little performers!
Post a Comment