Friday, November 4, 2011

Nana visits and Halloween

Last weekend Joe's mom, Grammy, and Aunt Kris came for a quick visit. Joey and Kylah got to go swimming at Nana and Grammy's hotel Saturday morning, and they had a blast. I would have taken pictures, but I got to stay home and sleep for a few wonderful, quiet hours!! :)

Aunt Kris brought her little friend Samuel, who knows Joey and Kylah from when we have been down to Hot Springs before. They had a fun day together.

Here they are enjoying some hot chocolate.

Nana and Norah had some good time together.
We took the kids to Fun City, where Nana gave them lots of tokens to play games (which they don't normally get to do when mommy takes them!)

Joe got in on the fun with Joey too!
Norah had fun talking with Grammy and Nana.

And Norah got to ride her first ride ever! :)
After Fun City, we headed to MarketPlace to eat, which happens to be a favorite of Grammy's!

Of course, we had to get a Chocolate Mess for dessert. This was the first time our kids have experienced this yummy dessert.

I think they enjoyed it... Love the chocolate on his face!



Joey loves his Grammy!
--------------------------------------------------------

Monday night was Halloween, and instead of taking the kids trick-or-treating, we took them to a carnival our church was having.

Our friend, Kena, kept Norah for us so we didn't have to worry about her being out late or being cold. It was great.

Here is the only picture I have of the three kiddos together.

The rides were great! (Although there were a few that Kylah was too short to ride on, which she was sad about.)

She had fun on this one, though, with Audrey behind her.

This was one that took the kids up high (Kylah actually could have gone on this one, but said it was too high for her!) :)

What a cute little Spider Girl!

Joey and Connor were excited that they were both Superman!

Joey loved climbing this wall.

He has never done anything like that before, so I think he felt like he had really accomplished something. He was so proud!

Spider Girl loves her daddy too!

------------------------------------------

And, just for fun...Norah got to enjoy her first bath like a big girl in the big tub with Kylah. She loved it!


1 comment:

Katie said...

I am lovin' the spider girl costume. That is so cute! I'm not sure why you have never taken us to get a chocolate mess when we have been visiting. We will have to remedy that next time we come.