Monday, June 20, 2011

Thoughts...by Norah

It's amazing how many different looks you can get by snapping quick pictures of Norah within just a few minutes.
It's like having an entire conversation with her.

Hey, what's up, mommy?

I really love these fingers. I'm not quite sure yet how to suck them like my sister does, but I'm learning. What? You don't want me to suck my fingers?

Fine, but I'm not happy about it. And I'm not going to look at you now.

I do like that necklace you're wearing, though, so I'll look at that.
Wait, is that a wrinkle I'm getting on my forehead?!

Do I have something on my face?? (Only she can make spit up look semi-cute!)

Is it gone? Oh, good. How embarrassing!

I mean, really, the horror! What if someone saw me with that on my chin?! I would be ruined!

Mommy, I really do like these fingers. Can I just chew on them a little bit?

Oh, you were wanting this smile all along? Why didn't you just say so! :)

And then I got her giggling. She's so ticklish. I don't remember Joey or Kylah being quite as ticklish as Norah is. I love it!


Such a sweet baby girl. I do love her!!

----------------------------------------------------------

This little boy may be turning 5 in just a few days, but he still loves to be sung to and to have his feet scratched. He used to always ask us to scratch his heels, and now he likes his whole foot scratched. What a funny thing to like...but actually, I like to have my feet scratched too, so he must get it from me! (Somehow he talked his daddy into singing him another song and scratching his feet again, because I was just doing this a minute before!)

3 comments:

Meredith Adair said...

I love Norah's expressions. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny about the feet-scratching thing! I've never heard of it, probably because my feet are too ticklish. We're so excited that Joey is turning 5! It's hard to believe. I'm sorry that Nana will have to miss the part-ay, but we'll send something good for him to make up for it. =)

I love all the different Norah expressions!

Katie said...

Those giggles made my day! We have to see Norah again sometime soon!