When Joey's class has naptime at school, the kids are allowed to do a quiet activity on their mat instead of sleeping if they want to. Joey usually takes his Leapster to play during naptime. Lately, he and his little friends will trade Leapster games...permanently. Joey will come home with new games and minus his old ones. I'm fine with it, as long as he doesn't care and he is sharing.
The other day Joey came home with another game, a Cars game. He told me that Vinnie gave it to him. I asked him why he didn't give Vinnie one of his to trade, and he said that he tried, but Vinnie didn't want to. Ok, I guess.
Then I said, "Joey, didn't you used to have a Cars game that was yours? Is this your Cars game." Joey says, "No, I traded my Cars game with Garrett a while ago. This is Vinnie's Cars game that he gave to me."
Oh, my, so confusing! It sounds like they have a little business going on. :)
3 comments:
That's hilarious! Great title to your post. I was intrigued! : )
You should write Joey's initials in sharpie on each game and then you can keep track of them... just a thought. : )
That is awesome. It sounds like Joey takes after Uncle Josh, always able to talk someone into a deal. ;~)
Katie, you beat me to it! =) I was thinking that sounded like something his uncle would do as a (almost) 5-year-old. =)
Nana gave the girls leapsters and they are all over them! (At least when they aren't playing Angry Birds on her phone. =)
Post a Comment