This past week was a fairly quiet one around here. Joey and Kylah were in Kansas with Joe's parents. It sounds like they had a great time! I say only fairly quiet because we still had the littlest one around here. And let me tell you, she has some lungs. I think the poor little thing has reflux, because she likes to cry...and cry...and cry. It's a bummer for all of us. :) I do feel bad for her because I know she's in pain, but I'm not quite sure how to make it all go away! Hopefully she will grow out of it sooner rather than later for the sanity of everyone in our house! I told Joe that it must be God's way of cementing the fact to us that this is our last child. You know, if we had an extremely easy baby we may be tempted to do it again, but this way we keep saying THIS IS OUR LAST ONE! :)
She is still pretty sweet, though.
I tried putting her in her bumbo the other night to see how she would do. She seemed to do pretty well...at first.
She is still pretty sweet, though.
I tried putting her in her bumbo the other night to see how she would do. She seemed to do pretty well...at first.
And then not so well. I think we may need to wait a few more weeks.
This is how I had to have Norah the other day to be able to vacuum and dust. It worked well, and she seemed happy in it. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work.
Bath time is one time that everyone seems happy. Norah really does love her bath and relaxes, and Joey and Kylah love having her in there with them and "helping."
He loves to dress up funny before bed. Tonight he asked if he could sleep like this, so he is in his bed right now with his clothes still like this.
Thankfully I am getting a little more sleep at night. A little. I can usually count on at least a 3 hour stretch when I first put Norah down. It is up in the air after that, but she seems to be doing better if I make sure she eats a full feeding when she wakes up the first time and doesn't just snack. She is still sleeping in her swing (not on), but I think maybe that helps her tummy too.
5 comments:
I love that bumbo picture! She looks so so tiny and sweet. =) I feel so badly that she's in pain. Poor little girl! We're praying that it all passes really soon.
Love the goofy Joey pics. He's so much fun!
She's getting so big! I need to see you guys soon. I'm so sorry she is hurting and crying and keeping you awake. Poor litle thing and poor you!
Awe, I'm so sorry she's hurting. I remember those days like they were yesterday! I hope it gets better soon!!! Wish I could help more. :(
Tkhe papoose-carry may be your best bet because she likes to be near you, but if it is colic !!##it'll be a good 6 weeks. Aren't I a glow of sunshine? She' still a beauty and afterwards what stories you can tell her. Love you all Grammy
So sorry Michelle! That's great that the swing is helping her sleep! I would not have made it through raegan's first 6 months without her swing at night! Hope whatever is making her fussy eases up on her soon! :)
Post a Comment