We rediscovered a lot of fun things while cleaning out our garage yesterday. (We originally thought we'd be in this rental house only about 6 months, but since it seems like it will be a while longer, we needed to go through our boxes.)
One thing we came across was this picture.
I asked Joey who this was. "Me!" he said. I asked Audrey last night who it was, and she said, "Joey!" Who do you think it is?
Yep, it's Joe when he was little. I was amazed how much Joey actually does look like Joe! I always thought he had a lot of Manes in him, but after seeing this picture, I'm beginning to think he looks a lot more like his daddy than I thought! Joey thought it was pretty fun to see daddy as a little boy!
One thing we came across was this picture.
I asked Joey who this was. "Me!" he said. I asked Audrey last night who it was, and she said, "Joey!" Who do you think it is?
Yep, it's Joe when he was little. I was amazed how much Joey actually does look like Joe! I always thought he had a lot of Manes in him, but after seeing this picture, I'm beginning to think he looks a lot more like his daddy than I thought! Joey thought it was pretty fun to see daddy as a little boy!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday morning--after my wonderful husband let me sleep in until 10, and then made me a yummy breakfast--Joe and the kids were wrestling on the floor.
I love this picture because it shows how multi-talented women are. Look at Kylah...wrestling with daddy, carrying her purse, and eating a pancake, all at the same time!!
Yesterday morning--after my wonderful husband let me sleep in until 10, and then made me a yummy breakfast--Joe and the kids were wrestling on the floor.
I love this picture because it shows how multi-talented women are. Look at Kylah...wrestling with daddy, carrying her purse, and eating a pancake, all at the same time!!
We've had a nice weekend at home. All of the baby girl stuff and baby accessories are now accessible in the garage, so we can start bringing things in. Kind of crazy!!
Laundry is pretty much done, and I'm going to try to start packing tonight for our trip to Nebraska!
Laundry is pretty much done, and I'm going to try to start packing tonight for our trip to Nebraska!
5 comments:
Wow, they definitely look identical in that picture!!! That's so fun. =) The kids always say my childhood photos are Bella.
Ooooh, have a fun family Thanksgiving!!!
Wow, i thought it was Joey before i read anything and just looked at the picture!
and in response to your potty training comment on my blog...my theory is just wait until they are close to or turning 3 and then it is a much quicker process :)
That picture is so cute! Good job cleaning out the garage and digging out the baby stuff. she will be here before you know it. Have a great Thanksgiving in NE- we'll be there too. :)
Miss you! Sorry we've been so anti-social lately. This third baby has just put me into hermit mode, and we stay home so much more than we ever did before!
vWow! That is amazing! I really thought that I was looking at Joey. It appears you lost in that gene war :)
That's because Joe looks like a Manes...how can that photo fool anyone with the wood paneling walls and shag carpet...
Post a Comment