A few weeks ago we went to the zoo. Joey loved seeing all the animals close up.

These are Joey's friends Logan and Olivia.
This picture kind of looks like a mug shot, but I thought Joey looked pretty cute. He is all big boy these days.

Joe's grandpa, Papa, celebrated his 75th birthday and we were all able to celebrate with him.
Joey discovered that he loves gummy worms---maybe he has my sweet tooth! He took a handful, went outside and sat down to enjoy them.

Joey and his favorite person.

Thanks for being patient since I haven't blogged in forever. I'll try to get back in the routine. We are taking Joey, aka Superman, trick-or-treating tonight for the first time so I'll post some pictures of that soon! Have a great day!
1 comment:
YEY! You're right, Joey is a little man! So cute. Thanks for the pictures. We needed a fix. =)
Post a Comment