Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yes, I'm still here!

I know, I know...I've been horrible at blogging these past few weeks. And I don't have any pictures today, but I promise I'll put some on next week.
I am leaving today for Florida. My first official time away from Joey. I am going for a work meeting. It will be fun, but I'm sure I'll miss my family. Luckily for Joe, my parents will actually be in town this weekend, so he doesn't really have to be a single dad! I'm not sure how that worked out! :)
Joey and I did go to the zoo yesterday, so I have a few cute pictures. He loved it! He is getting so good at making monkey noises and fish faces. :)
Alright, I promise to post pictures soon!

3 comments:

Andy and Kelly said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures! Hope you have a great time in Florida!

Anonymous said...

Pictures...What pictures?

Anonymous said...

liar....

=)