Tuesday, October 30, 2018

fall sports

 Fall actually didn't seem quite as crazy as last year because Joey didn't play football this year. Is it bad to say I'm kind of glad he doesn't love football?!?!....

Joey had two fall baseball tournaments. He is on a new team that Joe and another coach have formed. No more Yellow Jackets... :(  But we are so excited for this new team. 
Go Crusaders!

I am coaching a new travel softball team for Kylah. She is ready for the next step up, and since I'm coaching we can stay in local tournaments... ;)
Audrey is on our team which is super fun!

Kylah also played volleyball for the first time ever. She LOVED it. She was so nervous to play it at first because she had never done it before, but once she got the hang of it she loved it. She came so far in just one short season, and I'm so excited to see her continue to play and grow in the BEST SPORT EVER. 

Oh, and Meredith was my assistant coach so we could make sure Audrey was on our team too. We had a blast coaching together.

Norah played fall softball. She's a beast. I mean really, she just goes 110% and knows so much about the game that I don't even know how she knows. (well I guess watching her siblings for 7 years has helped...)
Since I was coaching volleyball and Kylah's softball team I couldn't coach Norah. So this was the first time ever that Joe and I have sat in the stands together to cheer on one of our kids. It was kind of fun!

She loved her little team.

We are so proud of our #8.

I love this picture so much because Norah is holding up two fingers. Since they lost the championship. So cute. 

No comments: