Josh and Val and family came to visit this weekend. This was the first time Val had seen our house, and it was so fun to show her around. It was also so great to have a place big enough for all of our kids and their kids to play and roam (without us all being on top of each other.)
It was Bella's birthday Friday night. I made her a cake earlier in the day and we had a few presents for her. We ate dinner at ChikFilA and then headed back home to have a little birthday celebration.
The kids made a tunnel for the birthday girl to run through.
I think Bella was enjoying being sung to.
We spent most of Saturday in our pajamas. The adults played a few games of Settlers while the kids spent hours and hours playing outside. Every time one of them would come in I would load them up with food to take out to all the kids. It worked like a charm!
Simeon wandered around the house while we played. Isn't he just adorable. I love that kid.
We finally got around to showering...and putting clean sweatpants on. It was great.
Then Joe cooked a magnificent meal on the Egg. We have to treat our guests to yummy meals if they are going to come visit us!!
We are so enjoying having Josh and Val and their family close.

No comments:
Post a Comment