Sunday, May 29, 2016

Summer begins

The kids got out of school for the summer on Thursday. We had our first big summer adventure on Friday with a 13 mile bike ride! We stopped halfway at Dunkin Donuts for a break and a treat. This was both Norah's and Kylah's first time to make this long bike ride, and except for the rain on the way home they did great!

Joey got up before me on our first day of break and made waffles...ALL BY HIMSELF. Awesome. I miss having babies sometimes, but I've got to say, I am loving having big kids!


We went to the Amazeum with Addison and Rylee on Sunday. We are quite spoiled with having this great kids museum so close to us.


Seriously, sometimes I can't get over how cute he is with his glasses.


We've already been swimming a few times. The Dunn's have a pool in their backyard, so I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of time there this summer!!


No comments: