Saturday, February 21, 2015

Norah turns 4!

I'm a bad blogger, but I'm finally getting around to posting about Norah's 4th birthday (which was on the 9th)....

How sweet is this birthday girl?!?! She is a free spirit who loves to put her own (mismatched) outfits together. 



We took the birthday girl to Chuck E Cheese. We decided this year to do small family birthday parties and do something fun as a family. 


She had a blast! 


Daddy got in on the action too! 


I always love these pictures you can make there. 


After Chuck E Cheese we went to a park because it was beautiful outside (very different than the day she was born!!) 

I forgot to mention that Grandpa and Nana came down for the day! How fun is that?!


We loved having them here!


Then it was back to the house for cake and presents. The birthday girl requested a Frozen cake, of course. 


Matty and Andrew came for cake! These two are such sweet friends. 


Blowing out the candles.


Her big present from us was a new bike. And let me tell you, she can almost keep up with Joey on that bike!


Time to enjoy the yummy cake! 


It was such a fun day celebrating our Norah Mae! 

No comments: