Sunday, March 23, 2014

my Norah

 Norah is my little sidekick these days. It's just me and her on my days off, since Joey and Kylah are in school. Norah likes to be right by my side (unless Dora's on...). She is a lot like Joey was in that she always wants someone to play with her. (Kylah, on the other hand, could play by herself for hours.) But, I really enjoy my time with her, and if I need to get stuff done around the house, I just give her jobs to do with me!
She loves playing outside, so we try to get out there as much as possible. She looks so cute in this picture!

 And she loves to put makeup on. Thankfully, she tried to put on her own play-lipstick and not mine. Didn't she do a good job?! (and even though it is not even close to summer yet, she wears sundresses anytime we will let her.)

No comments: