Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Baby baby

 This past weekend I got to go see my new niece Olivia. And I got to go all by MYSELF. :)
So, I spent my time there holding and rocking and cuddling this little sweet pea.

 She took quite a few naps on me or in my arms. I love that feeling!

I got to tag along with Aaron and Esther to Olivia's doctors appointment on Saturday morning for a weight check. Olivia is gaining weight like a champ!

I had a great time with Aaron, Esther and baby Olivia, and I can't wait to see them again over Christmas!

 
 While I was in Chicago cuddling a sweet baby, Joe took our kids up Kansas to see the musical that his mom was playing the piano for. Peter Pan was a hit with Joey and Kylah, and Kylah loved the Tinkerbell outfit that Nana got for her. (Norah got to stay home from the play and hang out alone with Grandpa!)


2 comments:

Gram said...

Love, Love, Love!

Anonymous said...

How fantastic that your only responsibility that weekend was cuddling with a newborn niece!!! sounds heavenly!