We have had some fun with friends these past few weeks. Christine and Brian and family came over last week for dinner. The kids always have fun playing with the hose on the trampoline.
(Our kids do this often and apparently last night Joey left the hose on overnight. I am not looking forward to getting that water bill next month!)
The little girls enjoyed their dinner at the picnic table.
While the big kids sat on the bench. We always love hanging out with the Matchells!
------------------------------------------------
A few nights later we had some friends from church over. Their two little girls are precious and are the same ages as Joey and Kylah. Kennedy and Kylah love playing together and are two kindred "2nd child" children. :)
Trinity and Joey get along great too. And Trinity loves taking care of Norah. Win win! :) We had a fun night hanging out, eating and playing cards.
----------------------------------------------------
We met Amy and her kids at a park yesterday. We did a little geocaching and playing at the park. Then Amy and I looked over and all our kids were sitting on the curb like this. In the parking lot there was a mobile gym setting up. I've never seen one of these before but I guess they do a boot camp right there in the parking lot. The kids really wanted to do it (and Amy and I were wearing flip flops so of course we couldn't do it...) :)
Precious.
We love our friends!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment