First of all, Happy Mother's Day to our two wonderful mothers! We love you both so much!
My Mother's Day started by Joe and Kylah bringing me Starbucks coffee and a scone in bed. Fabulous. But, then I had to work in the church nursery this morning, so I couldn't just sit in bed and enjoy my coffee...bummer.
The kids had a fun (musical) card and a gift for me after church. Gummi bears and a workout shirt. You know, so I can workout to counteract the yummy gummi bears I'm going to eat! :)
After a quick nap, we decided to head out for a fun little family golfing outing. It's the first time we've all gone (read...WITH NORAH), so we weren't really sure how it was going to go. Overall it went great. We made it the whole nine holes, and we had fun. Win, win. :)
Joey has gotten so much better than the last time I've seen him golf. And Kylah was pretty cute to watch too! Joey summed up my golf pretty well..."Mommy, you have a bad habit of hitting the ball really to the right." Yep, I do. I lost a lot of balls...
Just to keep it real...we did have a little of this at times...
What a fun afternoon!
----------------------------------------------------
Joey has been playing t-ball again. We've had an abnormally large amount of rain, so he's already had a few games rained out. But Saturday was a great day for a game.
The game was at noon, so we had to have a little pre-game lunch in the back of our car. :)
Good form, Joey! :) (Joe is the coach of Joey's team...)
I love this picture because this is so Joey right now: all skinny arms and skinny legs!
Joey played 2nd base and then played 1st at the end of the game. He made some really good plays, and it was fun to cheer him on!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Love the "keeping it real" pic of Norah!
Love all the posts!
Post a Comment