Last weekend, Meredith and I took Audrey and Kylah to the Arkansas gymnastics meet. Both Kylah and Audrey are in gymnastics now, so they really enjoyed this. I think Kylah was amazed at what the big girls actually do during gymnastics!
Of course, cotton candy was a must.
I think if you asked Kylah, the cotton candy and watching the bars were her favorite parts. (She's still so afraid of mascots, so seeing the mascots was not her favorite part!)
Andrew tagged along with us girls. He did great, and he's so cute! :)
Such a fun night with our girls!
--------------------------------------------------------
I came home from work today with Strep throat. I don't think I've had strep since Jr. High, and it has not been fun! These body aches and this sore throat are horrible! I usually don't get what my patients have, but this time it got me. I'm hoping I'll feel much better in the morning...
--------------------------------------------------------
I came home from work today with Strep throat. I don't think I've had strep since Jr. High, and it has not been fun! These body aches and this sore throat are horrible! I usually don't get what my patients have, but this time it got me. I'm hoping I'll feel much better in the morning...




1 comment:
Shoot! So sorry about the strep! :( I hope you feel better quickly. That's so fun that you all went to a college meet!
Post a Comment