Saturday we had a birthday party to go to at Jump Zone. My kids love Jump Zone, and Norah is getting better and better at jumping on all the fun things. By the end of our time there yesterday, Norah was going up and down this huge slide all by herself. Joey helped her at first, but then she figured out that she could climb up the ladder and then go down by herself.
A smile of pure bliss!
It cracks me up because Joey was very tentative with things like this when he was little (he still is not a risk taker.) Norah, apparently, is a thrill-seeker. The higher and the faster the better! :)
I love these three kiddos!
(don't mind the blurry pictures; all I had was my phone...)
The Adair's came to hang out last night. At one point before dinner, Meredith and I were in the kitchen and all of a sudden realized that we had not heard anything from the older kids in quite a while. We both went hunting for them, sure that they were all getting into trouble of some kind. We walked into the master bathroom and found them all sitting in a circle playing kindly with each other. So sweet! :)
Norah found a cute dress in the costume bin. Adorable. And she wore it all night.
Two cute girls in footie jammies.
Matty always cracks me up with the faces he makes for pictures. I think he's going to be one funny guy! (And Norah calls him Mahhue (Matthew) now). Adorable.
After putting the kids to bed, Mere and I beat the guys in a game of Spades. Yeah, we still got it! :)







3 comments:
I love Norah's little poses and smiles for pics! What a doll!
I'm glad we remembered how to play and I'm glad we won!
Thanks for the fun night!!
Post a Comment