Tuesday, November 6, 2012

fall parties


Last week Kylah had her class Halloween party at her school. It was during a day that I work, but it just happened that I had a break between patients, so I ran over to her preschool for the party. Since she didn't know I was coming, she was so excited to see me. It was worth it all to see her smile! :)

 Friday was Joey's fall party at his school. Somehow I have ended up being the class homeroom mom (long story), so I got to plan the party. It actually turned out really good, and Kylah was there to enjoy the party with us. Thankfully a friend was watching Norah for me. :)  I heard the phrase "hey Joey's mom..." many, many times at that party! :)

Today is (obviously) election day. I hope all of you went out and voted today! I took Kylah and Norah with me this morning to vote, and Kylah actually got to help me push the buttons on the screen to vote! :)

No comments: