Our church has a great ministry for couples called Friday Night Out (FNO). If a couple is involved in a small group, they can get a ticket for free childcare at the church for FNO. They do this about twice a month during the school year.
It is awesome. The kids love the fun activities they get to do at FNO (the kids call it Fun Friday at Church), and we love some adult time without the kids!
It really is an awesome ministry. I really don't think we would go out on dates as much without it because of how expensive it gets to pay for a babysitter.
It really is an awesome ministry. I really don't think we would go out on dates as much without it because of how expensive it gets to pay for a babysitter.
This past Friday was the first FNO of the fall. We had a gift card to Ruths' Chris, so we headed there for dinner. It was fabulous!
Joey took a picture of us before we left the house.
Kylah wanted to take one of us too. :)
And the kids were happy! :)
Norah's hair is getting long enough to do some fun things with it. These pigtails looked so cute on her!
We have really enjoyed our long weekend together. The kids have been playing really well together, and it's been nice to relax at home. We are hanging out with the Adairs today for Labor Day. Joe has been cooking a brisket on the Egg all night, so I'm looking forward to that! :)
1 comment:
Your hair looks so great in those pics! Lovely. =) I'm sure you had a terrific date night.
Maybe tell us when the next one is and Josh and I can come down for a double date???
I love Nora's pigtails! It makes her look like such a big girl.
Post a Comment